Terms & Conditions
Villa Group Resorts is making this vacation package offer available to you. Besides meeting the qualifications and attending the Vacation Ownership presentation, there are no other obligations. Come enjoy your stay with us and learn about the benefits of Vacation Ownership!
Primary Travelers must meet all of the Resort's Qualifications below.
Resort Fees (if applicable) are collected during your verification call. This fee is a reservation processing fee.
- The qualifying single person, OR one of the spouses in a legally married couple must bring with them and present to the hostess during check in for the presentation:
- At least one Major Credit Card in the name of the qualified person(s). We DO NOT accept Debit Cards, Check Cards or Business Account Cards. We do not accept credit cards in the name of a non-qualifying person or in the name of a corporation.
- WE ONLY ACCEPT VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER or AMERICAN EXPRESS that are NOT associated with your bank accounts.
- Expired credit cards DO NOT QUALIFY.
- Attendance to a 90 minute vacation ownership presentation at The Villa Group Resort the day after arrival to Mexico is required.
- You may not attend another vacation ownership presentation during your visit to the destination.
- You are not eligible if you have previously toured any of The Villa Group resorts within 6 months of your arrival, or if you have already used a marketing promotion with Villa Group Resorts twice.
- Married couples - at least one person must be between the ages of 30 and 70
- Legally single women - between 30 to 70 years of age
- Legally single men - between 35 and 59 years of age
- YOU MAY BE ASKED TO PROVIDE COPIES OF ID AS PROOF.
- Minimum $50,000 Annual Income (singles must meet this qualification on their own, or combined income for legally married couples).
- Must be employed full time or fully retired - part time employment does not qualify.
- Must not be a full time student.
- Both qualified participants must be fluent in either English or Spanish.
- The qualified person(s) must present a major credit card and government issued photo ID at the tour reception desk.
- Married couples may be asked to show proof of such (Government issued picture ID with matching addresses, and/or marriage certificate. Both spouses must bring ID.
- Offer is valid for legally married couples and legally single women or men.
- All guests must attend the presentation, including all children in the reservation.
- Offer is valid only for residents of the USA or Canada who meet all other qualifications. Valid USA or Canadian government issued ID must be presented by all guests. Non-citizens must have been residents for a minimum of 5 years and present USA or Canadian government issued ID.
- Maximum of 8 people per tour between adults and children. Specifically in a ratio of 4 adults and 4 children/teenagers.
- Only one package purchase per friends or family is allowed for this or any similar promotion. If friends and/or family staying at the same resort during the same or similar dates occupies two rooms, a higher rate must be paid for the 2nd room.
- Relatives of timeshare industry employees and timeshare industry related individuals, Universal Vacation Club members, property owners in Los Cabos, Puerto Vallarta, Loreto or Cancun do not qualify for this promotion.
- To receive this significantly discounted package you are obligated to participate in the 90 minute informative tour and presentation at the resort sponsoring your vacation, on the morning after your arrival to Mexico. You are required to keep this day free of other obligations.